If you seek citizenship in the U.S. it is important to take the proper steps to gain that benefit. The N-400 Form is one of the most popular used by immigrants who wish to stay in the U.S. permanently or for an extended period of time. However, not every person who applies for citizenship orlando fl is honored by the request being granted. There are many reasons why your citizenship application may be denied, including:
· You must register for the Selective Service before applying. Failure to register results in an application being denied. Once denied, you must wait until the age of 31 to apply.
· If you’ve gained entrance into the U.S. illegally, the lawyer will find out and you will not be given citizenship. This includes cases where the fraud wasn’t any part of your own.
· Criminals may not gain entrance into the U.S. for citizenship purposes if convicted of certain types of crimes. This is usually reserved for the worst criminals.
· Complete the application for citizenship in its entirety and truthfully. Any deceptive answers may lead to a denied application.
· Don’t apply for citizenship in the U.S. if you owe Uncle Sam money. This is yet another common reason for a denial.
· If you owe child support that you have not paid, you may also be denied access to the U.S.
· You did not take or failed to pass the required U.S. citizenship test. Everyone must pass this test to become a U.S. citizen.
There are many other reasons for citizenship application denial by the reasons here are among the most common causes for this mishap to occur. When it’s time to become a U.S. citizen, it’s best to consult with a lawyer to ensure things go smoothly.